Sunday, March 15, 2009

Selection Show Live Blog

6:41 - But only 297 points - same as last year.

6:38 - 65/65! 65/65!

6:30 - Syracuse or Illinois as the 3? Also, SMC is out - Gonzaga hasn't shown up yet.

6:21 - Memphis in the west? Also, I would have swapped Washington and Purdue. Also, Cal was not held accountable for 150+ losses. Also, I didn't mention, but Siena as a 9 shocked me. As did Utah as a 5.

6:17 - ARIZONA!

6:01 - I was scared that they were going to commercial break before showing us all the #1s. 3 BIG EAST. Also, Joe Lunardi conspiracy theory dispelled?

5:56 - Calipari is stupid. You aren't getting a one. And you aren't fooling anyone by saying "who me? Complain?"

5:48 - Here we go. I made my bracket over on the NCAA website - I had to swap Clemson and UCLA, and Minnesota and Marquette. By the way, Arizona is in. I meant in.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Bryce,

I contacted you towards the end of 2008 to see if you had any interest in blogging for www.collegefanz.com. I was wondering if you got a chance to read my comment over, and if you have any interest in the offer. Get back to me whenever you can at mgleeson@collegefanz.com.

Mike

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!