Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well, at least I don't have to worry about finding my way to a tournament game this year...

To address the comments about my last Bracket (and the shame associated):

Connecticut was not a #1 because I expected them to lose to Louisville that night. Which they didn't. And now, they are projected as the top overall seed.

Notre Dame was an 8 because I expected them to beat Louisville, Villanova, Providence, and Cincinnati. Of course, since we dropped the easy one of those four, I now think they'll only beat Louisville out of that group, and that won't keep them in the tournament.

Penn St. - #6 is probably a bit on the high side. 7 or 8 is probably more accurate.

Tennessee was expected to lose at Arkansas. Then I changed my mind shortly after I posted the seed list. And then they did not lose.

I'll try to post an updated bracket... Sunday. Yea, lets go with that.

No comments: