Sunday, March 11, 2007

Medium Recap

Maybe I didn't do so poorly after all... I still think Drexel should have gotten in over Purdue or ODU
Teams Correct: 62/65 (I had Arkansas as an 11 and Syracuse and BC out in my projection that did not make it to the to the web)
Wrong Teams In: Air Force, Missouri St., Drexel
Missed Teams Out: Purdue, Old Dominion, BC


Here's where I need some work
Seeds Correct: 13/65
1:OSU, Kansas
2: UCLA
3: TAMU
4:Maryland
5:VT
6:Duke
13:Holy Cross
14:ORU
15:Belmont
16:FAMU, Jackson St., Central Connecticut St.

Seeds Within 1 Line: 42/65

Seeds Within 2 Lines: 52/65
Major Seed Misses:
Marquette (5 too high)
Vanderbilt (5 too low)
Villanova (5 too high)
USC (4 too low)
Texas (4 too low)
Butler (4 too low)
Illinois (4 too high)
Winthrop (3 too high)
Arizona (3 too high)
Long Beach St. (3 too low)
BYU (3 too low)
Kentucky (3 too high)
George Washington (3 too low)

No comments: