Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Second Brackets are Pretty Painful, too

I spent about 8 hours on this. I don't want to look at it anymore tonight. Will revisit it in the morning.

Note: Finished before the games of January 6th.

1: Pittsburgh, North Carolina, Wake Forest, Georgetown
2: Clemson, West Virginia, Duke, Oklahoma
3: Illinois, Michigan St, Butler, Arizona St
4: Syracuse, Xavier, Tennessee, Texas
5: Missouri, Connecticut, Kansas, California
6: Kentucky, Baylor, Ohio St., Miami (FL)
7: Notre Dame, Oklahoma St, Maryland, Gonzaga
8: Michigan, UCLA, Boston College, Florida
9: Creighton, BYU, Purdue, UNLV
10: Texas A&M, Florida St, Louisville, Davidson
11: Illinois St., Memphis, South Carolina, Minnesota
12: Washington, San Diego St, Utah St, Marquette
13: Miami (OH), Portland St, Pacific, George Mason
14: MTSU, Belmont , Niagara, VMI
15: North Dakota St., Austin Peay, Vermont, Lamar
16: Navy, Robert Morris, Morgan St., Cornell, Alabama St.


Last Five Out: Dayton, Villanova, Kansas St, Utah, LSU
Next Five Out: Wisconsin, Arizona, St. Mary's, Arkansas, Stanford

If I'm doing this right, these next two should see very little movement after this week. I attribute this to me being stupid last week.
Moved Up (4 or more): Wake Forest, California, Maryland, Oklahoma St, Boston College
Moved Down (4 or more): Michigan, UCLA, Purdue, Washington, Washington St, Arizona, Villanova

Bracket: Later

EDIT: I realized later that I had forgotten about Louisville. So they are in now, and Dayton is out. I'd also like to note that if this holds, we are going to have the strongest bubble in the three years I've been doing this.

No comments: